Health and Safety
Some more gods in Bali - The white one.
Your health insurance probably not cover you for illnesses and injuries which occur outside your country of origin. It would be prudent to check with your insurance carrier before traveling, particularly if you have chronic health problems which are prone to reoccurrence. Special policies covering medical treatment abroad and/or medical evacuation are commercially available.
Indonesia with Bali has world-class health care facilities. There are medical practices, public and private hospitals. Affected by common cold or a bruise, a resident doctor can be visited on-site. Without any long waiting hours, you will be quickly turned to and treated. Which is unconventional and with short procedure. The fees are clear beneath those of the hospitals. The doctors often practice only for few hours in the early evening. During the day, the doctors work in one of the hospitals.
With some forethought and a little planning, you can help ensure that your study abroad experience will brings the adventure and education you want.
- Assess your physical and mental health
- Know the demands and resources of the program
- See your health care practitioners; ensure you have proper vaccinations
- Know your insurance
Make sure that your vaccinations are up-to-date before going abroad.The essentials:
- Hepatitis A and B
Additonal vaccinations are optional, depend on the leanth and location and should be used carefully. on the final destination, the length of the stay and other destinations you may plan to visit. Take in consideration, that it takes a while for the immunisation. Consult your doctor, tropical specialist or a tropical institute for futher information.
- Emergency Contacts
- Designate a parent or guardian as the emergency contact on your online application. This way we can contact this person easily in the event of a situation
- As important as an emergency contact is, it is also imporrant that Bali Studies has the updated contact information (phone, mobile, email, address) so that you can also easily be contacted in a situation.
- You should keep family others informed of travel plans. Making sure that a room mate, parents, ground staff knows of plans to go somewhere while abroad is a good rule. In the event of an emergency you can easily be contacted.
- You should know about the destination where you are travelling. Our website is also a good source of information for preparation. Although Bali Studies offer programs in stable, safe countries, it is still a good idea to regularly read local papers, watch local news, and be informed of anything that may affect your health and safety. We will keep you updated on any information that may affect your welfare.
Stay in touch while studying in Bali.
- Schedule regular calls
- Drop picture from your location
- Keep a blog to share your experience
- Don’t forget to schedule plans back home
Local call 0361 + Nr., Internal call +62 361 + Nr.
|Bali Med Hospital||Jl. Mahendradatta No. 57X||Denpasar||484 748|
|Bali Royal Hospital||Jl. Letda Tantular No. 6||Renon, Denpasar||247 499||222 588|
|BROS Hospital||Jl. Tantular No. 6||Renon, Denpasar||247 499|
|BIMC||Jl. ByPass Ngurah Rai No.100x||Kuta||761 263|
|BIMC||Kawasan BTDC Blok D||Nusa Dua||3000 911|
|Clinic Penta Medica||Jl. Teuku Umar Barat, No. 88||Denpasar||744 61 44||490 708|
|International SOS Medical Clinic||Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai 505X||Kuta||710 505||720 100|
|Kasih Ibu Hospital||Jl. Teuku Umar 120||Denpasar||223 036|
|Prima Medika Hospital||Jl. Pulau Serangan No. 9X||Denpasar||236 225|
|Sanglah Hospital||Jl. Kesehatan Selatan 1||Denpasar||227 911||779 911|
|Siloam Hospitals Bali||Jl. Sunset Road 818||Kuta||779 900|
|Surya Husadha Hospital||Jl. Pulau Serangan No. 1||Denpasar||233 787|
|Palang Merah "Red Cross"||Jl. Imam Bonjol Km 3||Denpasar||480 282||483 465|
|Bali Dental Clinic 911||Jl. Pattimura No. 11||Denpasar||249 749|
|Bali Dental Clinic 911||Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai No. 1||Mall Galeria||766 254|
|Bali International Dental Center||Jl. Diponegero No. 150 Pertokan IDT BI A||Denpasar||22 -2541, -4218, -5433|
|Dr. J. R. Wijava||Jl. Gatsu Timur No. 99 E||Denpasar||742 1817, 0887 385 4442|
Health and Safety Summary
- Prepare yourself
- Recommendation - Vaccinations
- Recommendation - International Insurance